As you all know, we have been experiencing login issues since the demise of Adobe Flash and our current web host has been unable to adequately meet our needs. So...exciting news! We will soon transition to our brand new website. In the meantime, please carry on as usual!
We are thrilled to announce our big move to our new and improved website. Please click the link below to be automatically transferred to timetotrain123.org.
Current students, please use the contact form on the new site for your new login information.
Thank you for choosing Time To Train!
Start when you're ready and take up to 6 months to complete!
Toal Course Cost: $450 (See Home Page for Special Pricing)
The Online Child Care Administrator’s Credential provides professional recognition for early childhood professionals seeking to acquire certification in the management of a child care center in Texas.
Our 60 Clock Hour Program focuses on the core areas of competency required by State Licensing.
* Principles of child growth and development
* Safe, healthy, learning environments
* Positive guidance techniques to support social and emotional development
* Effective and productive relationships between family, community and school
* Observation documentation of children, staff and the child care program
* Principles of Administration
* Personnel management and staff development
* Meeting Texas Minimum Standards
* Strategies to effectively manage a child care center
Course Enrollment Requirements:
* 21 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid email address
* Access to a computer and printer
* Be able to speak, read, and write well enough in English to understand and complete the course material
Once your payment AND registration form have been received, you will have access to the class portion of our website within 24-48 hrs.
@ 2020 Copyright TIME TO TRAIN Resource & Referral P.O. Box 8656 Huntsville, TX 77340 888-325-2005
Required Book for Business Section